Thursday, May 27, 2010

My new ride



Today is Wesak day, means it's gonna be a back-home weekend i assume?
Are you back to your hometown too? So do I, back to Muar around 1.30pm.

Today gonna talk about my new ride.
As mentioned in my previous post, my parents recently bought me a new ride.
which is Toyota Vios TRD. Love it so much!
Here's some photos about it.


The toyota logo at the front, and have you notice the facelift different with previous model?
It's chrome now.


The front part, TRD comes with skirting, sportlight and etc.
Not to forget the signal indicator at the side mirror there.


Love this red font, it's cool for me. :D

Anyway, thats a little update from me today.
Still can't believe that i've actually changed a new car.
It's just like in dream, seriously. haha..

Cool! love my parents <3

1 comment:

Nuff's