Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My childhood



Jay Chou had unveiled his childhood stories thru Channel New Asia.
Touched me and i feel the same as him though.
Kassie says that she thought of me when she read about this news.

"he regretted not paying more attention in school",

I'm regretted too, when i was in secondary school, the only memory that left for myself is how we spend our time during the Scout, Installation, Tuition and etc.
To be frankly, i studied in Boys school aka Gay School as so many people would say that.
Still remember that i was once feel so shy when talked to girls. haha..
But, i'm not regretting that how i played last time but could equally spend time on my studies too.

"
Chou also talked about his childhood and said that growing up in a family where both parents were teachers, was restrictive and stressful"

And both of my parents are teachers too. haha..
It was so stressful whenever it comes to exam last time.
Dad was a physics and additional math teacher, it was so upset myself when i got B4 for both of my subjects during my SPM time years ago.
Unspoken feeling though. =/

"She did it out of concern but she was so fierce. Children who grow up in households where both parents are teachers are actually very pitiful. Growing up in this environment made me a 'little strange', reclusive and lonely, Especially since I am an only son, I could only talk to my piano."

This make sense.
The only things that i'm different with Jay Chou was..
When i was in very down moment, i used to talked to my own, but not piano.
Growing up in the environment makes me a little strange?
I used to heard that i'm strange from my little girlfren, kas. haha..
Maybe to you guys also? I'm strange anyway. Ok fine.

Lonely, is for sure. Who I can talk to during my childhood time?
The happiest moment is weekend hang out at my grandma house.
Lotsa of cousins to play with, but it's gone now. No longer the happy grandma hse.

Anyway, it's not that single son in the house is the bad things tho.
My toys are own by me, my lappy own by myself too.
I've my own shirt, i've my bags, i've watever i want. haha..
Material satisfaction =)

And i feel the most important things is, you will never quarrel with your brother/sister.
Coz I dont have! and it's impossible to happens that what had happened in my grandma hse.
Kind of touching my heart when i was reading the article tho,
even when i m writing this, with Yiruma's song playing in my iTunes.

And No, i'm not blaming anything out here.
I love my parents. with heart. <3

For more info about Jay Chou's news. Check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuff's