Saturday, May 1, 2010

Retake

I never thought i would come back to this college to study anymore.
Eventho the Analogue Electronics paper was kinda tough to me.
Until i called Foeat office to confirm that i failed the paper,
and they give me to resit / retake the paper.

I choose retake, there's 40% coursework including.
This is my firse ever retake paper, damn no face right.
Last chance for me, hope it will be the right choice.
Mood spoilt down whenever i think of this retard decision.
If resit i've no confidence to study better than before, and it's very tough.
I need guidance, i need lecturer to teach me, refresh my noob brain memory.

So, i'll be back INTI few days more, one week later perhaps.
Back to the basketball court, back to the lecture class, back to the apartment.

Seriously INTI, i hate you to the max.
Foeat, i hate you too.

Going to commit suicide if i fail this paper again.
I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuff's